~Theres No Place Like Bobs~

Theres really no place like Bobs !!! So I took a little 3 day vacation from Bobs, but missed all the great friends, people and threads on this forum. Really hated to see the old Bobs gone but right now I'm really thankful for the New Bobs. Thanks Again Bob !

Theres really no place like Bobs !!! So I took a little 3 day vacation from Bobs, but missed all the great friends, people and threads on this forum. Really hated to see the old Bobs gone but right now I'm really thankful for the New Bobs. Thanks Again Bob !

Amen to that

that was very nice and i totally agree with you. thanks Bob

Being a new member here, I received a very warm welcome and have already made some great new friends.
Love this place and the great people here !!

Vic

Bobs is like my newspaper! First thing I look at in the morning! Thx for the hard work bob to get the site up and going again!

dont know about anybody else, but when bob's went down i checked to see if it was back up and running like a thousand times a day. theres only a few things im addicted to and besides driving my kart, its reading about them!!!
thanks Bob!!!

Bobs is like my newspaper! First thing I look at in the morning! Thx for the hard work bob to get the site up and going again!

Heck I spend most of the day on here lol
Great people here, and very willing to help one another. I call it the Bobs brotherhood !!

DeUfL.gif

Back