This is getting to be fun

Elmer Patterson

L206 this is getting to be to much fun if that can be said 8 Nw IKF Gold Cups Over 4 big 3 day weekends Fast time each day fastest lap each day and a new track record at every track for the weekend and impressive 6 wins one second and one third :) pull the string and go now whats wrong with that

L206 this is getting to be to much fun if that can be said 8 Nw IKF Gold Cups Over 4 big 3 day weekends Fast time each day fastest lap each day and a new track record at every track for the weekend and impressive 6 wins one second and one third :) pull the string and go now whats wrong with that

agreed x 10,000!! the clone class has gotten outta hand!! and with the motor sealed, there is no temptation to cheat (((not to mention the cost))) like you said, "pull the rope and go!!"

Congratulations to them because they got Buy Fifa Coins their objective. Yes a little bit of frustration for us, because we did everything to win and we couldn't.Schalke boss Jens Keller was thrilled with his side's display. He said:I'm very, very proud of what my team did here against such a top team. Tactically we did exactly how we had planned. We were aggressive, we played right into space. We had really good tempo with Draxler and Sidney Sam. I'm absolutely delighted with the performance we Buy Fifa 16 XBOX One Coins gave here today.

Back