thoughts and prayers to Don't Garlits and family

Taft Racing

Don Garlits wife passed away after a long battle with Parkinson's disease. Thoughts and prayers to Don and his family

tough very tough......... Didn know him or his wife but he was BIG to drag racing thoughts and praer to him and his family in their time of need....

I saw Don at a bike shop a couple weeks ago. He was easy going very comfortable in conversation. I asked how his wife was doing at that time. He said the disease could just decide at any time to not allow her heart to beat again. The man stood by the side of his wife through out, He watched a disease ravage his life partner. It's very sad to have to live through some thing like that. Don is a amazing man, God blessed him with a amazing woman. Our prayers are with him and his family. She is now in peace.

I spoke to Don Garlits at the Indy Cylinder Head trade show in '98 or '99. I owned the 62 Motor Trend, Max Wedge, Dart. That won Indy in 1962. The red car. He was as kindly as a man as I have met. He pulled out his book. Spoke about his experiences. Just like a father would. Sorry for your loss Don. I will miss her too.

Ok, men.. The Holy Bible says that we are all going to pass away. Are we going to make jobs and opportunities for our countrymen, and children? Or cling to the dumb, stupid elephant? Or the dumb stupid jackass?

May I respectfully suggest that we make jobs, and opportunities, for our nieces, nephews, families, and countrymen.

We sorrow our many losses. But let us continue on, in good business, good morals, and good health

May God help us to fight our enemies. In Nebraska, the dirty devils want to pump the largest clean water aquifer, in the WORLD, down 2 rivers.
Ok boys, and MEN. Wanna fight ? Or make excuses like COWARDS?

we met them at a steak-n-shake here in indiana. they were just the nicest couple don autographed a place mat for my dad. thoughts and prayers to the family..

Back