Thoughts on a JAWA

kartboy63

What do yall think about the 500cc JAWA, never had one on a kart but just picked one up so we will give it a try, will it run with the 450 honda's

Dude, if it's got the mechanical fuel injection it will run with anything out there even without. More to it than engine as most know later Chuck.

Dude, if it's got the mechanical fuel injection it will run with anything out there even without. More to it than engine as most know later Chuck.
yep I know, I really don't like these big motors but where we run we started with S/A, then they made it an open class so we had to step up to run with them, we had open animal, then some started running the 390 and 420's so we stepped up to and open 390, THEN some started with the 450cc so here we are with a 500 JAWA, where will it stop.

We run a Jawa, had a 38mm that Dustin from Competition Carburetors built. It is one fast engine my son tells me the torque is more than anything he has driven. We just recently had Kinsler build a single stack 2 1/2 tube unit we have a waterman pump. Bill Cody will be your parts source he has everything you will need.

Back