Thoughts on Eleanor Kart chassis?

1fasttiller

I just traded off our old, but much loved '06 Prowler for a very nice small tube '17 Eleanor. My thoughts are, newer kart, small tube should work very well for my very light son in Jr2. I just never could quite seem to get the speed we needed with the prowler and even though we won a lot of races, when the newer chassis showed up we usually got outran by them. These karts are highly regarded here in the north central Florida area, but I've never heard or read much about them. Any of you guys familiar with them? I've already talked to Chase Fitzgerald who builds them and got the setup numbers but I was just looking for any other input...

We are on red clay in North GA. and have a '16 (not sure the tube size) and I found it to be very tire friendly. We made some tweaks to suggested set up and picked up speed.
I'm not a top notch racer, just race at one track.
F - 47.6
L - 60.3
X - 60.3
Camber LF - .6 RF- 2.75
Where are you on F,L,X, toe/caster etc. ?
Small world.

Last edited:
I've just recently found out this kart is almost an exact copy of a Triton Jr...

I haven't gotten ours on scales yet, still in the process of converting it to my Jr driver and changing out all bearings and heims with new. I was going to start with the suggestions made by the man who built it-

X- 60%
L- 55-56%
F-47%

I find it very interesting your is equal on cross and left, that doesn't cause it to be tight? I've always been told to keep cross just slightly higher than left %...

Back