thread headings and sections

countryracin3

ok i need help to figure out why my categories and sections on here have changed from what i am used to seeing. used to have a white background and all sections, general, off topic ect. went left to right across screen now i get a big white box with category in large letters and general, off topic ect. are black with blue background and listed up and down and very hard to see. anybody know what i have done to cause this ?

thanks for the reply but none of the display settings change the front page where all categories are listed. i know it must be something simple but my simple mind and smart enough to figure it out.

that is what i thought last night and ran a scan on laptop and didn't come up with anything. so i am not sure if it is my computer or the website

finally ran scans,malaware,ccleaner and now i am back to normal. some kind of gremlin took my computer. PUP something got rid of it and now i'm happy to be back like it was. terrible thing you have to spend hours chasing something you can't see. Ha finally caught you, now hope it is in the trash forever.

Back