Thunderbolt predator

does anyone know anything about a thunderbolt engine, are they pretty good engines?
Randy is VERY meticulous about what he does. Very knowledgeable man. He's the creator of the Gulfcoast Predator Rules. He will build to any rule set you happen to be racing under. If you need his number I can message it to you. But be for warned.....call when you have plenty of time to talk. LOL

Randy is VERY meticulous about what he does. Very knowledgeable man. He's the creator of the Gulfcoast Predator Rules. He will build to any rule set you happen to be racing under. If you need his number I can message it to you. But be for warned.....call when you have plenty of time to talk. LOL
i called him just to price a motor and ended up on the phone with him for an hour! lol

does anyone know anything about a thunderbolt engine, are they pretty good engines?
Last year he would come to Greens Creek every race with his parts trailer. I'm not sure if he will be this year as Greens Creek is under new management, but if he does you can talk to him face to face or see a motor in person if he has one. Alot of people race them there too.

Back