CLONE 425 $$
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
Entry Fee $65
1st $1000
2nd $400
3rd $200
4th $100
PRELUDE CLONE *** CLONE 375 *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ ***LIMITED MODIFIED *** SR CLONE (35+) (under probation) ***JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** JR CHAMP $$ *** TEEN CHAMP

Entry Fee $45
OPEN TIRES
1st $500
2nd $200
3rd $100
4th $50
18 KM
BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 POINTS*** JR 2 POINTS**** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.DAYTONAOFDIRT.COM

All classes will be run by qualifying except Baby Champ and Kid Kart
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
Practice- 1:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
Registration is open. You can find the registration form on our website. Just click the link below to take you to the website. Scroll down until you see your classes and fill out the information. Enter your kart number in each class you intend to run. Then click send. It’s just that easy. No charge to pre-enter until you get to the track on race day. We hope you decide to come and join us. June 1 is the date. Liberty Raceway Park is the place. Gates open at 10:00. Practice at 1:00. Be there or be square!

Link: www.daytonaofdirt.com

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Memorial Day and are ready to look forward to another weekend full of competitive racing. Our Tim Fishel Motorsports NCDS is this weekend! No, Tommy hasn’t gotten the track ready yet but he is itching to get at it! The entries are coming in and we hope you are planning to come as well. If you haven’t gotten parking yet, I still have parking available. Call or text 336-953-2522. The pre-registration is found on our website if you would like register with the rest of them. It helps out in many ways. Thank you all so much and we are looking forward to seeing you!

Link to website: www.daytonaofdirt.com

It's Tuesday . . . no . . .it's Wednesday morning at 12:22 AM and I just got through with catching up on pre-registrations. It's looking pretty good. I'm so looking forward to this weekend. It looks like some of our old timers will be mixing it up with some of our new racers this week. Exciting!!! Who will come out on top and who will go home with the money in Clone 390 $$ and Clone 425 $$. I know several is going to give it their best shot! The cream will rise to the top as my mama use to say when she was undecided who or what was going to happen So let's see Saturday who it will be. The NCDS always has a fascinating group of racers and this weekend will be no different. If you haven't contacted me for your reserved parking, you can do that by calling or texting me at 336-953-2522 or you can send me a message through Facebook or Messenger. To register for your classes, go to the website www.daytonaofdirt.com. Find the NCDS Logo and click FIND OUT MORE. That will take you to the registration form. Scroll down until you see your classes and fill out the information and include your kart number in the classes you intend to run. Then click SEND! That easy. Simple as pie! No charge until you get to the track. Then the real excitement begins! So, I'll be watching my emails to see if your name comes through! See you Saturday!

Good morning! Hope everyone is doing swell! '

I am still getting entries to come in which is good news. It's working up to be a pretty good group to race Saturday. If you haven't entered in your class, there is still plenty of time. The deadline for registration won't be until around 2:00 PM tomorrow. It's going to be a really good day for racing and hope you all will come out and enjoy the day!

Link for registration: www.daytonaofdirt.com

Get up! Get out of bed! Wake up, you sleepy head! Live, love, race, and be happy! It’s race day! Tim Fishel Motorsports NCDS #3 is TODAY! Gates open at 10 with practice at 1!

The staff at LRP was so sad to hear of the loss of one of our LRP family members. Our heart felt sympathy for the families of Pat and Chris Carpenter for the loss of their brother/uncle, Tracy. There will be no better tribute to him then you doing what both you and he loved doing. He would be very proud of you for continuing on.

Back