Time of Year to buy Kart?

Jake_18

Hello,

I live in San Antonio Texas and I am looking for a Sprint Kart with a LO206. I have been slowly getting gear to go racing like a Kart Stand, Suit, tools, ETC.

My Question is right now the month is June (Middle of Race season) and I have found 2 decent karts for sale. Is there more Karts for sale in the winter time? If so should I wait till the winter months/ off season to buy a kart? Or buy one of the decent karts for sale now and get some experience under me to be ready to go next season in 2017?

Thanks

There will be a much better selection after the season because people will be selling their equipment to get new for next year. It really all depends on how bad you want to get on the track this season.

Agreed.
Though I'm not so sure as many sprint karts come up for sale in the off season, as oval karts . If texas has a off season :)
Price bargaining is an art where ya just got to walk away if you can't get what you want. They did make more than 1 of each after all.
rare, fast, winning, never wrecked are common terms.
If you want to race now, buy now. they obviously did not sell in the last off season.
spare tires , wheels , gears , air filters are plus items many racers have that sweeten the deal at very little cost.

Back