Time to redo the trailer floor

Gray floor paint from Wal-Mart go to home depot get non skid flakes throw on before paint dries works great and non slip

20181125_180133.jpg

29' V Nose with RaceDeck Flooring

At the time it sounded like a good idea to tile my enclosed trailer with the checkered black and white tiles. Worked great for a couple of years but now they are pulling up. What has been proven to work? What have you guys done successfully? It’s a 6x12 v nose.
Thanks
Dana
JOHNSON SUPPLY ELKHART IN RUBBER FLOORING DIAMOND PLATE OR CIRCLE

I bought my rubber coin flooring in Amazon. Gotta love Amazon Prine and free shipping on something heavy like this! I didn't do the ramp door though, I was concerned about the added weight, so I just went with stair tread gripper strips.

Baller status right there! LOL too bad the flooring probably cost more than my kart... :)
Actually wasn't too bad cost wise to do. Purchased with a 28% discount on garageflooringinc.com and asked them (online chat) if they had any additional discounts and they gave me a 31% discount, plus had free shipping. Overall I think we did the full 29' trailer for around $600. It's on it's second year and has worked and held up as expected. Even gets some abuse from the carbides on our snowmobiles that is not noticeable. Easy to clean too!

Last edited:
I bought the rubber dime stuff it was 8’ 8 “ wide which was great trimmed it off for a 8 ‘ wide I used the spray adhesive recommend for that when it gets hot it will bubble up I primed the floor and still bubbles had to put trim around the ramp door to keep it down and it was 25 foot long so no piecing it looks good probably wouldn’t do it again ... it’s was almost 400 bucks for the roll .... I would paint it and get some office mats and put down the uniform company sells used ones that works great

Back