Tire Boss

Now anyone can have professional results when resurfacing tires with our new wet sander/resurfacer. Table or bench top, fully enclosed, variable speed motor with twist throttle control and one bolt spindle. No grinder or sander needed, uses wet or dry sandpaper. Jig can be instantly manipulated to follow any profile and produce any crosshatch, edge or finish desired. Change grits in seconds.No heat produced, even when being used aggressively, which is allowed by the gear reduction motor and dual belt drive system. No mess, and no need to wash tire after use. Introductory price $750. Text for pic or more info.Thanks 910-616-2662

Last edited:
image0.jpeg

Posting this for my dad, please contact him for any questions or to place orders as I rarely get on this forum. Thanks.

Now anyone can have professional results when resurfacing tires with our new wet sander/resurfacer. Table or bench top, fully enclosed, variable speed motor with twist throttle control and one bolt spindle. No grinder or sander needed, uses wet or dry sandpaper. Jig can be instantly manipulated to follow any profile and produce any crosshatch, edge or finish desired. Change grits in seconds.No heat produced, even when being used aggressively, which is allowed by the gear reduction motor and dual belt drive system. No mess, and no need to wash tire after use. Introductory price $750. Text for pic or more info.Thanks 910-616-2662
Many people didn't know it, but a once very large kart shop had a device for tires that was this very process

Thanks for the great response everyone! Have been ask about cordless models and have them with 2 batteries for $850 shipped. Has the same high torque variable speed gear reduction system and one bolt hub Thanks again for making us a success.

Last edited:
I have been ask a couple of times so we are doing a special deal, get our Tire spa and Tire boss both for only $1995 shipped. 910-616-2662

Back