Tire conditioner

Jason$29

What dose conditioner do or why is it needed? Dose it make a tire faster or grip better or it simply makes it last longer? The main question I have is I’m in South Georgia and run a lot of day time money races and it’s hot not much dust, black grove medium to high bite tracks. Is it needed? I have mostly track tac products

Doesn't sound like it's needed for you they'll need replaced before conditioned, I could see where wiped to store if You do no racing over winter would help, not many here central Pa using it.

Doesn't sound like it's needed for you they'll need replaced before conditioned, I could see where wiped to store if You do no racing over winter would help, not many here central Pa using it.
Thank you so much! I didn’t think I needed it, just curious. You know us kart racers always looking for speed

What dose conditioner do or why is it needed? Dose it make a tire faster or grip better or it simply makes it last longer? The main question I have is I’m in South Georgia and run a lot of day time money races and it’s hot not much dust, black grove medium to high bite tracks. Is it needed? I have mostly track tac products
Not much dust because that black groove a lot of times is just prep groove.
Racing Nashville?
A good base prep is all that is needed to keep tires "fresh". I personally hate the word conditioner when it comes to prep as most consider a conditioner as something like shampoo conditioner or leather type conditioner.

Not much dust because that black groove a lot of times is just prep groove.
Racing Nashville?
A good base prep is all that is needed to keep tires "fresh". I personally hate the word conditioner when it comes to prep as most consider a conditioner as something like shampoo conditioner or leather type conditioner.
Nashville yes sir. Home track is Gabby’s . Base prep? And thanks for the info

If you are using Track Tac products, the Best conditioner they have is the Tire Tuff brown and the Tire Tuff Mint. The Mint conditions and builds a lot of bite. I used both in my Maxxis tires when running series up north years ago.

Back