Tire Duro Incraments

You have a set of yellow vegas, 2 white maxxis, and 2 pink and blues to run at the next winter race. Could be sunny or overcast. Temps may be in the 50s, may be in the 70s. Clay type track. What are your duro incraments going to be?

Not enough information to make a logical decision. Like what the weather has been the previous week. What tires are rolled with, how long rolled, how long ago rolled. How old are tires? What preps do you have at disposal. What type of clay? What is track prepped with? Will you be using hotbox? And I am sure there are more I could ask.

You have a set of yellow vegas, 2 white maxxis, and 2 pink and blues to run at the next winter race. Could be sunny or overcast. Temps may be in the 50s, may be in the 70s. Clay type track. What are your duro incraments going to be?
Having sets of tires built 5 points apart is convenient, but there are other ways to go about it.
Without knowing better what the track conditions and weather might be like, it's hard to predict what kind of tire the track will take. Also car count plays a big role in how much a track bites up.
With what you have at your disposal, I'd probably work the Yellows down below 40 in duro, make the Whites 45 & 50, and Pinks 55 - 60.
Again, LOTS of assumptions there, but that gives you some choices.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
www.youtube.com
34 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com