Tire help

Michael19

I’m new into kart racing. My dad raced back in the 80’s and early 90’s so he has alot of experience but kart racing has changed so much in 30 years. I’m running clone heavy with p&b’s. If I could get some help it would be greatly appreciated. You don’t have to tell me all of your trade secrets. But if your willing to help please point me in the right direction as far as track condition’s changing and changing the tires pressures as well as how aggressive of tire bite and how soft or hard the tires need to be. I’ll mostly be racing in Jasper, Fl.

Thank you!

Have a note pad and pen and call Earl at So Co tire treatments at 386 - 748 - 1061 Great prep, Great service, lot's of experience with FL tracks
He'll hook ya up and get you on your way.

Good Luck !!

I’m new into kart racing. My dad raced back in the 80’s and early 90’s so he has alot of experience but kart racing has changed so much in 30 years. I’m running clone heavy with p&b’s. If I could get some help it would be greatly appreciated. You don’t have to tell me all of your trade secrets. But if your willing to help please point me in the right direction as far as track condition’s changing and changing the tires pressures as well as how aggressive of tire bite and how soft or hard the tires need to be. I’ll mostly be racing in Jasper, Fl.

Thank you!

Raced there many a time, Wade is a friend along with the whole family there. Give me a shout and ill help with whatever i can.
Thanks Wynn and Ken.

Back