****Tire ??, Junior 2 4 cycle small concrete oval.****

Bob B

***HELP***

Only raced dirt prior, what's a general purpose tire to run on the concrete mentioned above.

Tire make and basic compound would be helpful !!
Thanx,
Bob B.

Last edited:
That’s a tough one, never ran concrete outdoors lol. Yellow Vegas & Hoosier A-40s are the fastest I’ve seen around here on asphalt.

If you gotta buy tires just to try this out I doubt anyone is going to know or give out exactly what is best for this outdoor concrete track, I would buy what I know I need to run at another track I plan to race, If you intend to race the outdoor concrete a few times your best bet is to reach out to someone already racing there, with NO additional info If I were going to buy tires only for there I'd try Vega Yellows feeling I had a 50% shot at it.

Good Luck !!

If you gotta buy tires just to try this out I doubt anyone is going to know or give out exactly what is best for this outdoor concrete track, I would buy what I know I need to run at another track I plan to race, If you intend to race the outdoor concrete a few times your best bet is to reach out to someone already racing there, with NO additional info If I were going to buy tires only for there I'd try Vega Yellows feeling I had a 50% shot at it.

Good Luck !!

Thanx RP,
I intend to go watch a hopefully scheduled practice and see what I can pick there.
Thanx,
Bob Blasi

Back