Tire Pealing

With or without prep it sounds like you have a issue that can be fixed some answers on here should help alot if not maybe your cart is bent [hopenot] but even that can be fixed soco must sell alot of prep if hes got some that will fix this lol! Waj....

there could be to much camber and all the weight is on that one spot of the tire and its wearing it out it happened to me but i mean i could be wrong

With or without prep it sounds like you have a issue that can be fixed some answers on here should help alot if not maybe your cart is bent [hopenot] but even that can be fixed soco must sell alot of prep if hes got some that will fix this lol! Waj....

If your tires are not biting, and they are sliding, u will get peeling, feathering, etc., as i asked before where do you race? Yes prep will help fix this condition if hes not using prep.

Tires bite more it creates less friction, less friction creates less heat and those two together equal tires that last longer. As SoCo said he needs to get more bite in the tire and that will be achieved through prep. Pretty simple answer JIM D

I had the same problem with Burris tires. I got feathering and peeling on the RR and both front tires. I switched to Maxxis and the problem went away.

Tires bite more it creates less friction, less friction creates less heat and those two together equal tires that last longer. As SoCo said he needs to get more bite in the tire and that will be achieved through prep. Pretty simple answer JIM D

He has already said his class rules dont allow prep so that's not a very simple answer for him.

Oh yeah because cheating is always a solution. I don't know how they are checking but if its a no prep class why cheat if you can just run in a class that allows prep.

Maybe he likes the 206 class for cost reasons on the motor, I have no idea what his reasons are. To be naïve and think you aren't racing against chemical because "you aren't allowed" is silly to me. How are they teching that? Smell test? Sniffer? Labs? Durometer?

Hl2 the **** out of them through the week.label says its undetectable. Labels never lie. Picks you up 2 tenths too

Maybe he likes the 206 class for cost reasons on the motor, I have no idea what his reasons are. To be naïve and think you aren't racing against chemical because "you aren't allowed" is silly to me. How are they teching that? Smell test? Sniffer? Labs? Durometer?

I agree with this, no matter where you go, your gonna be racing against chemicals, whether they are allowed or not. I can guarantee you the guys up front are on prepped tires, whether it was done at home, before leaving for the track, or on the way to the track, it was done. Too many preps can pass a sniffer and duro test, even smell tests. Prepping tires is not considered cheating like running cheater cams, worked carbs, or things like that would be. Its not something that can be contolled like tech.

And PC, Pitbulls do too ;)

Back