Tire Prep Brands

Skidude

Currently, I’m using four different brands of prep plus acrysol. I’m thinking about trying to pick one brand and stick with it but I don’t really know which way to go. Right now im using TracTac, Hot Lap, Insanity and Gambler. Im open to suggestions. Running Southern Kartway in Loris, SC.

Go with the one thats readily available in your area and you get along with best when you call for info.

Hot lap and acrysol are staples , can't be without em .
Trying to eliminate two of the others is a. Coin toss .
I would probably go insanity .
Really your pretty slim with them three .

Throw out the Hot lap and concentrate on one of the other three. Donnie Nall at Insanity is a popular one, Andy Murray with Gambler has been winning tons of races recently, and Track Tac with Chris Harris can be very helpful. All 3 can get the job done if used properly.
If you have any questions about my prep, id be happy to talk with you.

Nall or Murray would be good choices for sure.
Choose whichever one you feel you've had the best results with and the best customer service with.
Stick with one (pun intended.)
We'd be glad to talk with you about our preps as well (simple and effective,) but you are in good hands with either of the two you are already working with.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
33 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Throw out the Hot lap and concentrate on one of the other three. Donnie Nall at Insanity is a popular one, Andy Murray with Gambler has been winning tons of races recently, and Track Tac with Chris Harris can be very helpful. All 3 can get the job done if used properly.
If you have any questions about my prep, id be happy to talk with you.
Why ditch the hot lap ?
Not aggressive enough ?

I wouldnt draw to that conclusion. Donnie does his own thing. He has a shop to bottle prep in, doesnt matter where the trailer stays.
i do agree Nall has some products that Murray doesn't etc. but have been told a lot of preps out there are the same with different labels, colors, and scents added . Murray does advertise that he will mix and bottle prep. that's on his website.

i do agree Nall has some products that Murray doesn't etc. but have been told a lot of preps out there are the same with different labels, colors, and scents added . Murray does advertise that he will mix and bottle prep. that's on his website.
I can advertise that I can make prep for all Formula 1 and Nascar teams but that doesnt mean I actually do it. I know Andy may mix some prep or dye his a different color for some people but Donnie isnt one of them. Just remember there is only a couple chemical suppliers in this game and most people mixing prep in their garage is not one of them.

I can advertise that I can make prep for all Formula 1 and Nascar teams but that doesnt mean I actually do it. I know Andy may mix some prep or dye his a different color for some people but Donnie isnt one of them. Just remember there is only a couple chemical suppliers in this game and most people mixing prep in their garage is not one of them.
We can guess Trac Tac is one producer .
That leaves one guess .
Ford Fuels ?

Back