Tire prep programs?!?

J&H-Racing

I'm getting back into racing and I'm tired of getting blown away on lap times! I'm looking for what works the best I run big and small tracks! I run Burris tires if you guys could give me some help and tips on what I need to do to prep my tires it would help! Thanks

get in touch with csteel14golf on here. (Paul Holt). He is a great tire man and sells FTS prep which has a Burris specific prep.

No sales pitch - we need to know more about the tracks that you are running.

I've been to most of the tracks (at least the ones that have been around for awhile) maybe I can help.
Our Burris program is as strong as anyone's - but without knowing which tracks you are running at, we'd all be guessing.
Clay City's surface has changed dramatically, Junction, Liberty, Bowling Green?
Get us all some more details please.

Give me a call if I can help you specifically. I'll try to help you no matter who's preps you are using (ours, or the other guys'.) :)

Don't get overwhelmed with all the choices of preps and flavors of the week.
Pick a prep line and stick with it!
--
Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cuts
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Celebrating 25 years serving the karting industry
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Sorry CarlsonMotorsports last year I raced at canneyville its a bull ring track high banked! Then went to a track right outside of cambelsville it was red clay and big! I plan on going to the tracks you named and one in wheelersburg OH it's a medium size track next to the river so tacky and banked corners

Those river bottom tracks have notoriously been goat tracks. Red clay that bites up and red clay that dusts up is a big difference as well.
Give each of the prep guys a call and see what they have to offer (each will have appropriate products.)
Use your own judgement on who will provide the best service AFTER the sale as well.

Lots of good guys out there...like I said, pick one and stick with them.

Blessings,
Brian

I'm getting back into racing and I'm tired of getting blown away on lap times! I'm looking for what works the best I run big and small tracks! I run Burris tires if you guys could give me some help and tips on what I need to do to prep my tires it would help! Thanks

Pm me, i race at Liberty, Lightning Valley, J&M Motorsports, 210 Motorsports and will be going to a few others this season as well, i can help you with what you will need and what works at those tracks. Ill tell you now, Lightning Valley in junction city is pretty much a Goat Pee track, so better have some in the trailer when you come down this way lol. Theres other preps that work there also, but nothing works like Goat there if you wanna be fast.

Sorry CarlsonMotorsports last year I raced at canneyville its a bull ring track high banked! Then went to a track right outside of cambelsville it was red clay and big! I plan on going to the tracks you named and one in wheelersburg OH it's a medium size track next to the river so tacky and banked corners

The track right outside campbellsville is J&M Motorsports, thats where i race at just about every weekend, i can definately get you going there. Its 1/5 mile with 9* banking in the turns, and is a good track.

Back