Tire Prep Questions For Beginner

I know what you are saying about practice, but in my short time racing I found different tracts are so different many of the tricks you found worked at the practice track would not work at this track anyway. It took me 3 nights racing and asking / listening to the advice on this site to get into the pack. I did not think that was to bad, and I improved enough every race to find it enjoyable even though I was at the back (behind the back to be more accurate). Take the advice. Have fun. Give yourself time to learn and adjust.

I know what you are saying about practice, but in my short time racing I found different tracts are so different many of the tricks you found worked at the practice track would not work at this track anyway. It took me 3 nights racing and asking / listening to the advice on this site to get into the pack. I did not think that was to bad, and I improved enough every race to find it enjoyable even though I was at the back (behind the back to be more accurate). Take the advice. Have fun. Give yourself time to learn and adjust.

Thanks, I'm not worried about being in last I just don't want to wreck or wreck someone else based on my rookie status and not getting seat time on dirt.

Practice is all about making laps .
If you do not want a real serious constantly preping program don't .
Trac tac is good for that as are others im sure . Typically one prep is a constant at individual track.
If possible enter two classes one for extra time and laps , one too race .

Practice is all about making laps .
If you do not want a real serious constantly preping program don't .
Trac tac is good for that as are others im sure . Typically one prep is a constant at individual track.
If possible enter two classes one for extra time and laps , one too race .

Not a bad idea, could enter Predator 400 and 350 at my current weight. I've only been at a few races seems like most people are using whatever they have on hand, did not see a constant.

ran the Pred 400 class at that track last year. Nate is fast. But I was very competitive with him last year. I’m not running this year. My daughter races a kids class at the track. Vega Yellow is the bees Knees for flat run…. Nate runs them along with ALOT of others. But your going to need to prep them weekly if you want to run up front

Back