Tire prep

If I wasn't able to wipe my tires for the race tomorrow, what is a good alternative to getting them tacky or grippy? I get off at 5 today and the race is at 6 tomorrow

Are the maxxis internally rolled , how much and when , how old are the tires, how much have they been wiped outside in the past, last time they've been wiped was when ?
What preps do you have to work with ?

They were bought used, they were rolled internally with appears to smell like insanity, wiped 3 times a day 3 days last week and again on Saturday which was the last time they were wiped.

Insanity and black sand and acrysol is what I have on hand
If it's a must they feel tacky, I'd say If you torch at the track a few times with the Insanity with what you've already wiped you should be good, however If it's good SC clay with proper track prep, I'd be concerned your over prepped already.

It's still a new track so it's a learning process, the soak the track but the clay drinks it up fast, tonight is a full soak and hopefully it will be better, will message tomorrow with pic of said track.

It's still a new track so it's a learning process, the soak the track but the clay drinks it up fast, tonight is a full soak and hopefully it will be better, will message tomorrow with pic of said track.
It probably still hooked up hard. I doubt not prepping them caused much issue

Back