Tire question.

dl4jesus

The newbie again! I bought Is several used wheels with tires on them tires were actually never ran very much so there's plenty of. left however they've been sitting in half small dry rock cracks in places on the tire surface. Is is it possible that these could be resurfaced in these cracks removed?

The newbie again! I bought Is several used wheels with tires on them tires were actually never ran very much so there's plenty of. left however they've been sitting in half small dry rock cracks in places on the tire surface. Is is it possible that these could be resurfaced in these cracks removed?
You can refinish them, but the cracks will likely not go away. Our Pink Panther Thick Formula will put oil back into the tire and help seal up the cracks some so they'll at least be usable again. It actually does a miraculous job of reviving old dead tires.
I've seen real old, dry cracked tires go well on high bite or syrup, but other than that, they'll be relegated to practice tires at best.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

I use venom juice invisible like brain said about his pink panther thick. But I would add, if you do some external work as well. You might be surprised how competitive those tires can be.

First off its not 1 method fits all especially 33s, it's not as simple as wipe this and race them wherever, your plan of prepping them down and using them for a practice tire will be your best option to get the most from them.
What do they durometer ?

Thanks Brian. Can I order from your website?
No, we do not have an online shopping cart.
Just call the shop during business hours (8-6edt.) We accept credit and bank debit cards right over the phone, and we'll ship your order right out via FedEx.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Just a Just to follow up. I purchased some of the Pink Panther thick And it worked like a charm. Brought back at least a little bit of life to what I thought were useless tires. I then resurfaced the tires so they are at the point right now or they would be good to compete with. Definitely love the Pink Panther!

Back