Tire sets of 3

Because LF tires carry less importance on-track, yet they cost nearly as much as a right side tire, which are much more important. LF tires are reused again and again.

I know what every one is saying , that the left front don't matter that much, but take it off and try to race, or why is there castor/camber adj on the LF if it don't matter, just saying. I get that you can run it longer because it don't wear much, but it is still an important tire.

I know what every one is saying , that the left front don't matter that much, but take it off and try to race, or why is there castor/camber adj on the LF if it don't matter, just saying. I get that you can run it longer because it don't wear much, but it is still an important tire.
But you don't need a separate LF for every set of tires , we have 40 + sets of 33s with 10 LF, for every 3 LF you eliminate that's another 3 legged set you can buy .

Yes sir I understand, its just some people say the LF is not important, but it is for everything to work right.

Your correct it's important for sure, maybe not quite as much as the rest but you better give it some attention.
I've knock the LF off at ft wayne twice and picked up about .2 both times. Had a buddy knock it off in the buggy feature, go blacked flagged running the leader down. Apparently you have to have all 4 tires on for safety 🤷‍♂️.

I've knock the LF off at ft wayne twice and picked up about .2 both times. Had a buddy knock it off in the buggy feature, go blacked flagged running the leader down. Apparently you have to have all 4 tires on for safety 🤷‍♂️.
I don't want to run at Ft Wayne, it must be pretty rough to knock off the front wheel twice LOL

If your kart is set up up balanced correctly, that LF is important, more than you think ;)

I can change air pressure in the LF 1psi and gain or lose 2 tenths on our Slacks

It all depends on your chassis too. Some older chassis wouldn't work much on the LF, but in some modern chassis it is way more important.

Back