tire washer wiring

Hello I am wondering if anyone has a wire diagram or can help me with an explanation of how to wire one up. I have a thermostat with heating element and also a pump. the tire washer has two toggle switches on top. one for heat and one for pump. I got this washer with out a pump so I don't know how it should be wired. any help is muchly appreciated

I would wire the pump too one . The heating element too the other .
Thermostat and timer would be slightly more complicated .

Should be able to insert pump and reconnect the thermostat to the hot coming in on the pump plug and away you go if everything else is still how it was built. Send me a text and I'll roll mine over and show what I can with it assembled. Ours is a T&T, only has one power source going to both switches, its spliced at the top. I'm not an electrician by any means, but we just replaced our pump and didn't have to do anything but put new one in with the new cord and hook hot to hot and complete the circuit with the others going to the thermostat. 717.926.3040

One thing . You do want to be sure the hot is the switched wire .
Otherwise you may get a shocking experience .

Should be able to insert pump and reconnect the thermostat to the hot coming in on the pump plug and away you go if everything else is still how it was built. Send me a text and I'll roll mine over and show what I can with it assembled. Ours is a T&T, only has one power source going to both switches, its spliced at the top. I'm not an electrician by any means, but we just replaced our pump and didn't have to do anything but put new one in with the new cord and hook hot to hot and complete the circuit with the others going to the thermostat. 717.926.3040
What pump did you use to replace it?

AR Blue Clean 1600 psi Electric 1.4 gpm Pressure Washer​
Item no. 1408269 |AR111S-X

Just bought the pressure washer from ace hardware and took the pump out of it and plugged the new one in. Just had to re-drill mounting bracket holes.

AR Blue Clean 1600 psi Electric 1.4 gpm Pressure Washer​

Item no. 1408269 |AR111S-X

Just bought the pressure washer from ace hardware and took the pump out of it and plugged the new one in. Just had to re-drill mounting bracket holes.
Thank you sir

What pump did you use to replace it?
1612474285780.png

this is the pump i put in mine. works great. only about 90 bucks at menards.

Back