Tire washer

ropip

Looking at building a small tire washer, was wonder what size submersible pump that i would possibly need to get enough pressure to turn the tire while on the hub.

Looking at building a small tire washer, was wonder what size submersible pump that i would possibly need to get enough pressure to turn the tire while on the hub.
I make a kit you can install yourself in anything approximately 16x30 that uses the exact same components as our original model. Includes high pressure pump, precision manifold and nozzles,heater with thermostat,filter system and waterproof hub. Custom made kits made to order are $700 shipped. Call or text for more info 910-616-2662

Last edited:
IMG_20220414_134311528_HDR.jpg

I have a brand new Meta 60 pump. I was going to build one and decided to buy a washer. I’m in NC. If you want it make a fair offer and it’s yours. I think I paid $60 for it.

I make a kit you can install yourself in anything approximately 16x30 that uses the exact same components as our original model. Includes high pressure pump, precision manifold and nozzles,heater with thermostat,filter system and waterproof hub. Call or text for more info 910-616-2662
What the price on that set up?

I got a pump from Amazon, if you ate just looking for a pump.

Back