Tires???

Does the driver have experience or more limited seat time, I have a reason for asking
Have you paid attention closely to which tires others ( the majority ) are on ?

With limited seat time I'd try a new set of Burris 33s straight up first NO prep, they'll last longer until driver gets more seat time, you may find the'll need some prep, If they don't go If the track has any abrasive material at all in it Maxxis pinks will be best, they need internal prep, plus the right external prep.

Yo bud you might give Brian Carlson a call , from what I understand he did tires for Ryan The Hit man. I was at the UAS Grand National in Phoenix Az.when Ryan spanked all of em with tires from Carlson later Chuck.

There's lots of good preps key is it's gotta hook up where you race, it's not one prep fits all, which is another reason I'd prove what Burris 33s did because If they hook up you don't need prep.

We had much better luck on slicks on hard tracks, treads just wouldnt get into the surface with the limited power kart motors put out.

Mostly Hoosier treads not close enough to know exactly which ones
Most of what we have sent out there are our Vector Cutz Hoosier D30A treads. We have been sending more of our "small" sets than the big treads.
They are definitely working.

D50A.jpg

The track has to get hard and clean to make Vegas or something else work out there.
Holiday Classic is the great exception. Huge kart count will create a black track that bites up hard come feature time.

We also have a simple and proven prep program (for slicks and treads.)

Give us a call at the shop. We'd be glad to help you with anything that you might need.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Most of what we have sent out there are our Vector Cutz Hoosier D30A treads. We have been sending more of our "small" sets than the big treads.
They are definitely working.

View attachment 19389

The track has to get hard and clean to make Vegas or something else work out there.
Holiday Classic is the great exception. Huge kart count will create a black track that bites up hard come feature time.

We also have a simple and proven prep program (for slicks and treads.)

Give us a call at the shop. We'd be glad to help you with anything that you might need.

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
32 years of service to the karting industry ~ 1Cor 9:24
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com
Thank you for the help definitely will be getting ahold of you soon.

Back