tires

yea Pa and Ohio Burris 11 and 22 this is my 8yr olds first kart i see ppl cleaning and treating them in between races

You can give me a call as we are local to you and all we do is tires and karting... More than happy to help as we have a ton of customers in your area. Not pushing to sell you anything and more than happy to help.
Tom Dawson
Transfer Tornado Cuts
724-456-3757

yea Pa and Ohio Burris 11 and 22 this is my 8yr olds first kart i see ppl cleaning and treating them in between races

There ya go Sir don't hesitate to call Tom you'll find out all ya need to know, to get started you just need tires and gearing close then it's Seat Time, Seat time, Seat time,

Good Luck !!

THANKS TOM,
Tom do you go to goodhope would like to talk in person i am going there to get him more seat time trying to get in as much as i can i have a few ppl to help but sum don't want to give good info and my reliable ones have bin out of karts for years

We bounce around but yes we have thousands of laps around goodhope and go every now and again... No racing today there and not sure if we will make it next week yet. More than happy to help

Back