Titan chassis

I picked up what I was told was a 2016 titan chassis for a good price and was wondering if anyone had any pics of their titan chassis so I could compare and confirm as well as a set up sheet for an adult 1/8th mile dirt oval with medium banked turns? New to the karting world.

Just saying it's an 8th mile track is not enough. Not if you want recommendations that are close to what you need. Measure the distance across the infield. Measure the banking in degrees. Measure the width of the track. Without these numbers, any recommendations you get are only going to be "ballpark"! Let me know if that's good enough.

Just saying it's an 8th mile track is not enough. Not if you want recommendations that are close to what you need. Measure the distance across the infield. Measure the banking in degrees. Measure the width of the track. Without these numbers, any recommendations you get are only going to be "ballpark"! Let me know if that's good enough.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll get the measurements as soon as possible. My wife rides a triton jr and we pulled the specs off of the prc site than have tweeked them from there so thats kind of what I was looking for bc I can't find any specs on a titan chassis but if I can get it closer with that info that thats even better!

This is the chassis I picked up. Was told its a 2016 but I have no way to confirm it.

Attachments

• 20201020_212232.jpg
    20201020_212232.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 20201020_212201.jpg
    20201020_212201.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 130
In 1973 I built my first kart. I called it a "Mayko Shark". It had a front steering mount very much like yours. If I've seen it right. After just one day at the track, Sprint, I got rid of the front steering mount. It's just not solid enough, it springs from side to side, that totally screws up your control of the kart in a turn.

Don't waste your time going to measure the track this post is complete garbage. There are plenty of guy's on here that can give you SOLID advise based on track being 1/8 mile, key is make sure your guess of 1/8 mile is close.

Last edited:
Back