Titan T3 not sure of year

superstarstaley31

trying to figure out something to make a Titan T3 flat kart turn on a asphalt track.
AAR Speedway Kernersville NC
i have a sealed predator on it have a bully clutch on motor had a 15 driver on clutch changed to a 12 with a 54 on rear. haven’t made the past 2 main races can’t get it to turn like it should. please help!!
A1A48125-6F83-4592-B5D1-4611FC8778B5.png

Attachments

• 40B22551-8E4B-428E-A084-F239F5D1A704.png
    40B22551-8E4B-428E-A084-F239F5D1A704.png
    447.3 KB · Views: 54
02/03 on chassis year.
take the lr adjustable cassette off, toss in trash, replace with a non adj.
re-install the seat correctly, its all kinds of jacked up, that in itself is a huge problem
get on the scales
45 nose
55 LS
55-58 Cross
I know this is an old post, but why do you say the rear adjustable cassette is trash because I have a 2004. I’m trying to figure out some information about it.thanks for your time

I know this is an old post I know this is an old post, but why do you say the rear adjustable cassette is trash because I have a 2004. I’m trying to figure out some information about it.thanks for your time
Go 1 turn in, and 1 turn back, it doesn't go back to the same place on the scales.
There's a reason they remained an aftermarket item, and not a factory item.
I move 1 washer up or down, I see 1.2% change every time.

Some of them have a lock out on the adjustment. One of the four screws that you loosen to adjust it will go into a hole that sets it to neutral and locks it so it can't go up or down. Not the adjuster up top, it's one of the four you loosen in the body. You have to take it all the way out, and put it in another hole. Set those to neutral and never touch it again.

That's what I always do to them and never touch them again.

Last edited:
Go 1 turn in, and 1 turn back, it doesn't go back to the same place on the scales.
There's a reason they remained an aftermarket item, and not a factory item.
I move 1 washer up or down, I see 1.2% change every time.
Wow I never new that I’m definitely going to be looking into that and would you happen to have any general information about mounting a seat correctly??

Some of them have a lock out on the adjustment. One of the four screws that you loosen to adjust it will go into a hole that sets it to neutral and locks it so it can't go up or down. Not the adjuster up top, it's one of the four you loosen in the body. Set those to neutral and never touch it again.

That's what I always do to them and never touch them again.
So I would just do all my adjustments on the front end??

Wow I never new that I’m definitely going to be looking into that and would you happen to have any general information about mounting a seat correctly??
Mounting the seat, is the most important thing you'll do on a kart, second only to making sure all the bumpers and nerf bars move freely, and slide in and out without bending them or forcing them.
The seat has to go in the same way, when you are finished, you should be able to take all the bolts out, remove the seat, replace the seat and all the holes line up WITHOUT bending/twisting the seat.
For an adult seat, mount the RS seat strut 3.5 inches from the edge of the clamp, to the inside engine rail and leaning forward about an inch of vertical.
I set the kart on a piece of plywood that is large enough to cover the hole where the seat sits and the wood touches the bottom of the chassis.
Adult seat even with the bottom of the chassis, kids it can be raised to an inch or better above the chassis.
Now set the seat in place.
I have a tool that has 2 clamps on it, so for me it's easy to set the seat.
Make sure it's no more than a ¼ inch off the steering upright, center of the seat on a 2 post upright in the center.
The back at 8.5 off the axle.
Then mount the LS seat strut and so it barely touches the seat and keeps it against the RS strut.
Mark and drill those holes, a size or 2 larger than the bolt.
Elevator or carriage bolts, 5/16.
2 inch OD fender washer on the inside, rubber washer on the outside, between seat and strut.
Nylock nut, snuggled down, not over tightened.
Position front seat slides tighten them down, remove plywood drill and mount as the others.

Last edited:
Back