To whom it may concern........

PD Power

Just got this in my Email:
ATTN:
This is to inform you that the deliveryman, MR GARY EVERTS assigned to delivery has arrived with your inheritance cash trunk boxes value $10 million dollars at INDIANAPOLIS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT,INDIANA.You are expected to ensure that he leaves the airport as soon as he contacts you.His contact informations are diplomat_garyeverts999@yahoo.com ....cell-phone number is 317 641 7046.You can also contact him ealier with the details of the nearest airport to your residence.

He is not aware of the content of the trunk boxes for safety precautions but i told him that the content is hospital equipments meant for you,so this is the major reason why you must endeavor to make sure he leaves that airport heading to your house immedaitely to avoid the boxes been tampered with, and also very important that you call me as soon as you hear from him (+234-808 000 0397). Be informed that if by chance you delay and the boxes ae tampered with,i will not be held responsible if the funds get missing or STOLEN.
CONGRATULATIONS.

MR. GEORGE MOORE,
CONTROL GENERAL OF THE
INTERNATIONAL MONETORY
OFFICE +234-808 000 0397

Whoever wants my share is welcome to it:
Notice the misspelled word "monetory".

Prof. Spellchecker does not accept millions of $$$ from people who cannot spell properly!

My wife got a call today telling her the she has received a 9,000.00 grant. All she had to do is tell him her account number and it will be deposited.
I can't wait, just thinking of all the things we can buy now.

I got a call telling me I won $25,000. All I had to do was write them a check for $300. to cover admin fees. I told them to take the $300. out of my $25,000. They hung up on me.

You guys have all the fun. I don't seem to get the money ones, I get the one where the guy says unless I pay a fine, someone will be there in an hour to arrest me for non-payment of taxes. I told the caller that was fine but since I had paid my taxes that even if he was well armed he would probably end up dead. They hung up too.

Hey guys at least nobody has ur credit card info went to a race a little over year and a half and some one got my wifes and my card info and last month they went on a spree now we have to cancel everything and hope they find those that did it if I find them I got lead poison for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a letter from OBAMA telling me too Vote for Moocelle or he'll take ALL my money. I just laughed at the *** and told him he already has and Moocelle spent it on her last vacation.

Hey guys at least nobody has ur credit card info went to a race a little over year and a half and some one got my wifes and my card info and last month they went on a spree now we have to cancel everything and hope they find those that did it if I find them I got lead poison for them.

I had someone steal my card and use it for a trip thru Chicago. A lot of 7/11 and metro charges

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a call a couple of months about a grant and when they asked for a account number I laughed at them and they hung up.

I always tell them that I am very interested however I would prefer for them to give me their home telephone number so I can call them and discuss it while they are eating their dinner.

Guy wanted buy my Race Bike with a check and use his personal shipper as he was so bust traveling. I told him I could meet him at my local Police Department Parking Lot and bring CASH. I hope will call back, but it has been two weeks .

I received a phone call from PCH, the dude had a Jamaican accent and told me he was in Las Vegas, Nevada. PCH HQ is in NY. lmsao

Back