Toe or camber

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. I have one of the magnet type camber gauges.just realized i have been useing it wrong. Thought the camber looked funny. Running a 2014 Prowler. They recommed .75 left front Positive and 2.75 Negative right. Guess that's what l will use. Thanks for the help.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. I have one of the magnet type camber gauges.just realized i have been useing it wrong. Thought the camber looked funny. Running a 2014 Prowler. They recommed .75 left front Positive and 2.75 Negative right. Guess that's what l will use. Thanks for the help.
How big of track ?

About 600 ft around the line I run. You can look at it on Google Earth. Savage Motorspeedway. Turns 1&2 or different than 3&4. The wider turn is 1&2.

About 600 ft around the line I run. You can look at it on Google Earth. Savage Motorspeedway. Turns 1&2 or different than 3&4. The wider turn is 1&2.
At that size you might need .75 LF pos any bigger would be less LF pos more like .5 to .25 the bigger the track the less you need, Basically

Just going by Prowlers set up sheet for seniors. 2.75 rf seems like a lot but i don't know. I haven't had the camber set right but i feel it is now. Will try it this weekend.

I have a kart that needs RF camber adjusted somewhat to the angle of banking the track has yet I never see track banking as a matter of reference.

Back