Top speed

I'm guessing a Lo206 has a little more HP than a predator. At Daytona this year, we hit 80.0 mph with a 3 kart draft and CIK bodywork. Better aerodynamic bodywork would probably help a little. Subtract about 15 mph if you run as a single kart with no drafting.

With the tall gearing plus the lack of power has gotta be hard on a clutch. I would think there will be a small amount of speed loss there

You must go to Autozone.
Since this was from 2019 how did it go? I know that early days of UAS they ran some big car tracks and story's tell that the surface while smooth for big cars was like moon craters for karts.

How did the big track experience go?

You'll never see 80 mph with a predator. That's the kind of speeds you see on those tracks with Unlimited All Stars.

Someone’s digging in the attic. Welcome back three years later…

I know that early days of UAS they ran some big car tracks and story's tell that the surface while smooth for big cars was like moon craters for karts.

We race big tracks every year… haven’t seen any of these moon craters. In fact more often than not the kart tracks can be a fair bit rougher than the car tracks.

Fact: A kart still holds fast time over the super late models at Whynot in MS.

Fellas the time has come to simply download a speedo app on your dumb Phone and whala! Lol. I use mine almost daily. Go to app store and down load the one that has a pic of the Blue digital 69. Eventually u can even save up daily points to use on unlocks. Or you can just pay for the premium. Either way it is well worth it because once the app is fully unlocked you can save and review your trip, including everything you can think of by the second. Latitude, longitude, speed, acceleration, detailed line of you trip, ect. It's awesome pretty much all the thing that the old micron 3 was lacking. Unsure of later micron features so I cant compare. Hope this helps you guys.

Fellas the time has come to simply download a speedo app on your dumb Phone and whala! Lol. I use mine almost daily. Go to app store and down load the one that has a pic of the Blue digital 69. Eventually u can even save up daily points to use on unlocks. Or you can just pay for the premium. Either way it is well worth it because once the app is fully unlocked you can save and review your trip, including everything you can think of by the second. Latitude, longitude, speed, acceleration, detailed line of you trip, ect. It's awesome pretty much all the thing that the old micron 3 was lacking. Unsure of later micron features so I cant compare. Hope this helps you guys.
Micron 4/5 and Race studio give you all that info via GPS, a wheel speed sensor is also an option.
There is crazy info on Race Studio track mapping, track over Google maps its endless info

Back