Track schedules and classes 2021?

Emc2

When do the tracks start posting this info? Seems like it would already be available or is this normal? Waiting to purchase until this gets put out!

Why wait if your planning to race in 2021 ? You may miss out on good deals and sales by waiting , jmo . I have plans to release my tentative schedule for my track soon , but some tracks will wait because of sponsor's .

Some are still waiting on class structure, engine used, and tire rules to be decided before purchasing much equipment.
The sooner that tracks make this information available, the better.
Ironing out their calendar of events is slightly less important.
Right now, I think everyone just wants to get back to racing as soon as possible. Enough of the masks and this virus nonsense already!

-----
🏁Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
31 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

That’s what I thought. Tell me the classes, engines and rules so I can get this together. Right now I’m probably not goin racing. The track I wanted to go isn’t releasing anything until after they have their stock holder meeting. Sometime in February. The other track I reached out to hasn’t got back to me.

Just build an open/rwyb. Then you don’t have all the guessing. Then just go race where you want.
Also believe that until covid situation gets better it is hard for them to decide. I think kart counts across the country are down. Could be wrong! My stuff stayed parked all last year!

Just build an open/rwyb. Then you don’t have all the guessing. Then just go race where you want.
Also believe that until covid situation gets better it is hard for them to decide. I think kart counts across the country are down. Could be wrong! My stuff stayed parked all last year!
Its not a nationwide phenomenon. My local track had their best year yet in 2020, and its only looking bigger this year. Well over 180 entries per race is what they are expecting.
Right now, I think everyone just wants to get back to racing as soon as possible. Enough of the masks and this virus nonsense already!
Honestly, I'd wear a mask if it meant we get to race more. There have been several indoor races around me get shutdown this winter because the promoter wouldn't require masks to race. I'm not saying I'd enjoy it, but if its what it takes to race, then so be it.

@Emc2 Stateline is shut down. Cridersville will get a schedule out after the board members have a meeting. They run AKRA clones. Pretty much everywhere in ohio runs AKRA. The Idiot series does the backyard, stock appearing. No stroker or billet anything. Most of your tracks schedules will be out around February it may take a little more time for releasing this year. You know...... Covid

My track sits between Chillicothe and Jackson , Ohio . 2 Brothers Raceway . We run AKRA clones , and a OTB Predator . My schedule is posted on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/2BrothersRaceway-221816914513144
We run several different classes , which most of our points races are on Sunday's .We have several special shows , for OMRA mowers , Opens , Mini Wedges . If it can be raced , we will get it on the track .

Anything within driving distance from Anderson/ muncie area? If not may switch back to sprint racing!

@Emc2 heres one in Attica Ohio

Screenshot_20210110-133455_Facebook1.jpg

Back