Track Tac® - Help Provided - A New Begining

Randy, Trac Tac needs to publish a new users guide last one we seen was in 2012, it sure would be helpful to all the new products you have, like Kryptonite, Ruby etc... JMO Love your stuff.

James Stevens Motorsports
Comp Composites Body Dealer for NC
336-577-6018

Randy, Trac Tac needs to publish a new users guide last one we seen was in 2012, it sure would be helpful to all the new products you have, like Kryptonite, Ruby etc... JMO Love your stuff.

James Stevens Motorsports
Comp Composites Body Dealer for NC
336-577-6018

That is in the 21012 brochure. look under the Gem Series. Page B5 is where that data is.

Can you pm me or something on the info. On the 2 new products. Not sure if I will be able to attend the shows or not.
Thanks for any help on the 2 ones.
Chad doxsee

Basically means he deformulated Hot Lap and put his label on it.

Did you sign up just to post that? You must be a rep for hotlap or something, because that couldnt be farther from the truth. How many preps does hotlap make, then how many does track tac make? I guess your right, all 20-30 something preps Randy makes are deformulated hotlap, right? This thread could have done without that smartass comment. You should at least put your name and information in your profile before you make a post like that calling someone out on their buisness, hiding behind a name, with no location gives what you say no credit at all.

weddle you are mistaken in your posts. He was saying Randy stole the hot lap preps not the other way around. I appreciate you standing behind track tac [attl]. If you came to the kart show in hickory and came by the track tac booth I was there. Thank you for buying track tac products.

Basically means he deformulated Hot Lap and put his label on it.

Your statement is completely wrong.
We will always look at what is successful and try to make it better - now read on.

At-2 vs HL-2
We did analyze it. Then we tried to make it better with safer components.
We feel we were successful by making it safer, cheaper and outperforming it.

There a a lot of people that agree.
We have been making it for 3 years. Until this year the minimum order was 15 gallon carboy or 55 gallon drum.
Many, many people asked us to sell it in gallons.
It will be available all over this year in gallon cans.

The HL-O will also be available for ~$100.00 a gallon less (list price)
Our list price is $75.00 and their list price has been $175.00+ a gallon for the last 7 years.

Did we copy their current production?
Absolutely not.
Did we improve upon it? We think so and many of our bigger customer think so also.

All he best,
Randy

150cc of mafia inside, pink magic50(% goat 25% acrosoyl 25% pan roll outside drop 30 points in 36 hrs

1. If you do this in a hot box and use the heater there is an excellent chance there will be an exploding hot box.
2. If you do this procedure your tires will probably be 10 point harder(or more) than when you started, within a week. Also, the tires will have the rubber degraded.

All the best,
Randy

Thanks for the advertising response. "completely wrong" is not quite the same in my dictonary.

You test (often I might add and are proud of it) other proven products on the market that have a strong history and backing within the industry. You "improve" them. Not arguing with you on any the points you made. This is fairly simple actually. You analyzed another companies product to develop your own to increase your sales and product line. If there is no patent issues it's simply a moral issue. It's obvious by your business plan you sleep well at night making money off others hard work. Personally I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'm making money off someone else. Yes I'm aware it's legal for you to analyze products without patent protection. On that note there are patents going back to the mid 80's within this industry. They have weak legs.

weddle you are mistaken in your posts. He was saying Randy stole the hot lap preps not the other way around. I appreciate you standing behind track tac [attl]. If you came to the kart show in hickory and came by the track tac booth I was there. Thank you for buying track tac products.

I know thats what he was saying, thats why i posted. seemed like he signed up just to post that remark and put Randy down, when all Randy ever does is offer help or advice for his products.

Thanks for the advertising response. "completely wrong" is not quite the same in my dictonary.

You test (often I might add and are proud of it) other proven products on the market that have a strong history and backing within the industry. You "improve" them. Not arguing with you on any the points you made. This is fairly simple actually. You analyzed another companies product to develop your own to increase your sales and product line. If there is no patent issues it's simply a moral issue. It's obvious by your business plan you sleep well at night making money off others hard work. Personally I couldn't sleep at night knowing I'm making money off someone else. Yes I'm aware it's legal for you to analyze products without patent protection. On that note there are patents going back to the mid 80's within this industry. They have weak legs.

You must not sleep, essentially our whole economy is based off making money off someone else. Get off your high horse.

You are so full sh_t........Frankly you are a nobody with a computer.... No profile info........ People on this board know a Bull Sh_tter when they see one.

We do analyze a lot of products, we have to in order to defend our patents. That does not mean we copy products, we wont even use the majority of chemicals that are in your every day treatments. 90% of the products on the market were based off of HL2. The majority of treatments you buy that are not produced in a factory have HL2 or our AT2 in them. I see nothing wrong with our AT2 and HLO and I worked for the company you're defending for 6 years. That company screwed over everyone(customers and employees) every time they got a chance. I left there with them owing me close to $5,000 that I will never see. The only good thing about that company is Henry, and if it wasn't for him the company would have shut the doors a long time ago. So I know for a fact I sleep well at night and my conscious is clear. I appreciate your concern but this is why people that have no idea whats going on should not voice an opinion on the matter.

Your tires aren't junk - that is the good news.
Roll an ounce of Tire Tuff Original Brown and an ounce of Kryptonite. This should replace the lost oils.
Next time just wipe a single coat of Mint every couple of weeks to maintain and build more grip.

If you don't have the Tire Tuff Original you can use the GK1-Blue.

Hope this helps and please call us after rolling. 336-474-3500

All the best,
Randy

How much drop on duro can expect from the Kryptonite and GK1 blue combination? Will I be able to drop the duro more at a later date after using the Mint as you describe? I'm still trying learn the ropes on the prep and tire business, so please bear with me. I called your office today, but you where not there. I did duro check the tires in question and I got 65ish. I think I need a better explanation than what got today.

Back