Track tac prep for hard track with a ton of bite.

Just want to get some opinions on what would work well on a hard clay track with a lot of bite. I'm thinking tire tuff or tire tuff mint but I want to hear what you guys would use.

For the track you described the mint would not be my first choice. Gk1, Orange prw, At2, and black sand as previous mentioned. Best would be call the guys at track tac and discuss track, class, and type of tires.

Definitely not trac tac mint, as that will add a lot of bite to your tires and that is not good if it is a good biting track already.Probably do the black sand and orange 50/50 or even think about using less prep if it's truly high biting

I have not seen a super high bite track in a long time. The Mint will be good for during the week, at the track I would suggest Ruby if it has really good bite or Ruby with Black Sand mixed if you need more grip.

I have not seen a super high bite track in a long time. The Mint will be good for during the week, at the track I would suggest Ruby if it has really good bite or Ruby with Black Sand mixed if you need more grip.

Agree 100%. When the track is good I use Ruby. Just one wipe or two at most (maybe not at all). When the sun goes down and the track gets slicker, you can add Black Sand if necessary.

I'd say there talking Maxxis If it is Burris the advise would be for 55's, If Burris with a 33 only tire rule for that condition it would be NO PREP, and they better be older cured thinner tires.

Back