Track

Racer36

I live right outside of Charlotte North Carolina an can anyone tell me is there any tracks that race every weekend

Most dont race every weekend, that gets expensive to the racer, but they will race quite often. With that being said you are in a great area when it comes to karting. Tracks all around. Millbridge, Woodleaf, Liberty, Coleridge, Iron City, Hanging Rock, Fastrax, Stateline, and im sure im forgetting others, are all within fairly close proximity.
If you travel just a bit farther, then a whole bunch more tracks can be came upon.
Charlotte and the Greenville/Spartanburg are 2 places where theres a ton of tracks nearby. Then over on the coast theres quite a few as well.

Yes hanging rock is where I run we went to outback speedway this weekend and they didn’t have enough karts to run clone 425 so they Gave me my money back and drove all the way back home but going to try warrior creek out this coming up weekend and yes I was looking online an I saw wood leaf liberty those look nice i want to try some different tracks out called Shawn Pittman an going to take the kart to him and he is going to put it on tscales for me an try to get the numbers right

Headed to warrior creek this weekend never been there I have had a few different people tell me I need very soft tires is this true now that it is warmer outside

Headed to warrior creek this weekend never been there I have had a few different people tell me I need very soft tires is this true now that it is warmer outside
Yes its true, 12 minutes from me and goat and or Krug is very popular there.
Shaun is a good guy and he will help you scale and you can trust he will do it right.

Thank you so much for the info so goat an Krug is what I need I have both of those do I need to use it at home and at track or just track

Well if your tires arent already soft you will need to use it at home, but if your tires are already soft, then just the usual weekly prep is needed.

Back