tracks in Mississippi

Im interested as well , more so in south ms .
Pretty sutr they race in raymond , south of Jackson .
Lucdale and Collins ive not seen any advertised races in a couple years .

Interested as well. Closest track for us, from Tupelo, is North Alabama Speedway in Tuscumbia on Friday nights and Beaver Creek in Toney. Someone told me that the track in Booneville was set to go back racing but don’t know for sure.

Interested as well. Closest track for us, from Tupelo, is North Alabama Speedway in Tuscumbia on Friday nights and Beaver Creek in Toney. Someone told me that the track in Booneville was set to go back racing but don’t know for sure.
I'm in Columbus, MS. Whynot just built a kart track. They will have races this year. Havnt seen a schedule yet.

Im interested as well , more so in south ms .
Pretty sutr they race in raymond , south of Jackson .
Lucdale and Collins ive not seen any advertised races in a couple years .

im thinking Collins Is shut down but I do know that Lucedale still races. They have a fb page George county motorsports park. Check it out. Nice track!!

I think Booneville is planning on racing. There is also a track at Luray, TN and Henderson, TN. (22a Speedway and Gator Speedway) If you're on facebook, they both have pages.

Back