Tracks in South Florida

Snookslasher

Done some research and found a track in homestead and PBIR we live in fort lauderdale and Im trying to get my boys into the karting scene. Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated....

Those are both road racing courses. The closet oval to you is in hobe sound which is asphalt. Www.soutfloridakarting.com
There is a dirt track in punta gorda callled The Dirt Track and the dirt stock car track in clewiston is working on building a track also. There is also another asphalt oval in the Melbourne area called full throttle speedway. Those are the closest ovals I know of. I know there are a few from your area that run hobe sound.

Those are both road racing courses. The closet oval to you is in hobe sound which is asphalt. Www.soutfloridakarting.com
There is a dirt track in punta gorda callled The Dirt Track and the dirt stock car track in clewiston is working on building a track also. There is also another asphalt oval in the Melbourne area called full throttle speedway. Those are the closest ovals I know of. I know there are a few from your area that run hobe sound.
wowww ya I’m at least an hour plus from Hobe sound but I appreciate the info. Maybe I can work it out to take my boys definitely gonna look into it

Back