Trades for race car engine?

Have a fresh crate late model engine for trade, we also build hot rod and other engines, could build what ever you would want. I’m looking to get some good kart equipment anyone looking to trade kart equipment for a top notch V8 engine let me know what you have! Thanks.

A fresh crate late engine could be worth anywhere from 0 to if it's new with all new whistles and bells on it $15,000. I just looked at your bio and post and you appear to be more of a dealer in used stuff then a racer. Why would you be looking for a kart if you have for sale a 2017 phantom recon and a ton of other karting stuff?

Are you an authorized Fastrack or RUSH crate rebuilder? Or do a lot of tracks down south not really care about tech, only caring if the thing looks like a crate which would make the engine usable?

You are trying to tell me and state things I already know. Go Harras someone else if you need to wonder about someone else so much. If your interested in an engine you can message me or swapping for some stuff we can talk. Ps I don’t have a kart anymore. That’s why I’m looking for another one dumbass.

ok, will do

Back