Trailer Kart tire rack

Attachments

• C9F5DDF5-1C58-4BC0-B7A2-385DC9018928.jpeg
    C9F5DDF5-1C58-4BC0-B7A2-385DC9018928.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 123
Yes I distribute the BullDog Race Products tire rack plates.
They are made for std 1/2” EMT conduit and have hole spacing appropriate for both regular flat kart slicks (31”-35”) and outlaw karts treads (34”-39”) roll outs.
$25/plate or 6 plates for $120 plus shipping from California

If you are interested, I’ll send some pics of how they look mounted. Three plates will make basically 10 feet of rack.

I cut 3/8" pieces of plywood I pull out of the dumpster at the local place that built my trailer to shape and run 3/4 conduit thru them... Works good, I wouldn't recommend 1/2 conduit, it flexes a bit much it seems

Couldn't tell you what the "official" designation of the conduit is, but a quick check with a tape measure just now yields an OD of about 7/8", so it's probably 3/4" conduit, and the holes in the brackets have room left for a bit larger diameter. Each rack has 3 brackets, one at each end and one in the middle, spaced 6' apart in the long one and 4' apart in the shorter one. No sign of sag with a full rack of tires in either one. It's a 14' trailer, and with what I've seen with the two in there now, I wouldn't hesitate to go a full 14' with three brackets.

How do you secure the conduit to the plates to keep it from sliding out? Just a small screw on each end, or something more sophisticated? I am trying to keep the conduit from extending too far past the plates, maybe even some large o-rings on the conduit inside the pates would work

How do you secure the conduit to the plates to keep it from sliding out? Just a small screw on each end, or something more sophisticated? I am trying to keep the conduit from extending too far past the plates, maybe even some large o-rings on the conduit inside the pates would work
Drill hole on each side of the plates and install a cotter pin.

Back