Tri-State Carnesville Race Preparations

GAKARTER

Gonna be a big Tri-State race at Carnesville this weekend. Looking for some suggested tire prep combinations (during the week and at the track) for HT3s that works well there. Suggested air pressures would be helpful as well. Will be running Animal heavy and FH limited. Thanks

If you waited until now to get tires ready for animal, its too late.
Limited you might be able to get away with.

If you're referring to whether or not I have a decent selection of tires internally prepped, scuffed, and cured, the answer is yes I think I do. I have 6 sets ranging from no internal to 5oz....all cured for at least 2 months. Was just wondering if any weekly external prepping needed to be done before sat. and what seems to work best as a PRW to fire them off at Carnesville. I hear the track really bites up good as the event progresses along.

Weekly, that would more or less depend on what chemical and how you do your program, personally i do not wipe during the week for a race at Carnesville this time of year.
Theres many preps that will fire off a tire.

Weekly, that would more or less depend on what chemical and how you do your program, personally i do not wipe during the week for a race at Carnesville this time of year.
Theres many preps that will fire off a tire.

Thanks, Earl, for your input. My thinking on weekly wiping for this race is the same as yours. Will work them externally at the track as necessary.

Back