CLONE 425 $$
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
Entry Fee $65
1st $1000
2nd $400
3rd $200
4th $100
PRELUDE CLONE *** CLONE 375 *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ ***LIMITED MODIFIED *** SR CLONE (35+) (under probation) ***JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** JR CHAMP $$ *** TEEN CHAMP

Entry Fee $45
OPEN TIRES
1st $500
2nd $200
3rd $100
4th $50
18 KM
BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 POINTS*** JR 2 POINTS**** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.DAYTONAOFDIRT.COM

All classes will be run by qualifying except Baby Champ and Kid Kart
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
Practice- 2:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Last edited:
Registration is open. You may register online at www.daytonaofdirt.com. There you will find the NCDS REGISTRATION page and all you need to do is scroll down until you see the section which has the classes you run, fill in your name and other required information, enter your kart number in the classes you intend to run and submit. No money is involved until you get to the track. This is quite simple. I appreciate everyone who uses our registration form. It really helps out. If you need parking, you need to contact me at 336-953-2522. You can call or text. Please include your trailer size. If you have questions on anything concerning the race, give me a call. If I don’t know the answer, I’ll find it out. Hope to see everyone Saturday at Woodleaf Raceway!

Good HUMP evening! I’ve been trying to get on here today and every time I do, something comes up. We are still in hopes for Saturday. You know we don’t give up until we see we’re absolutely whipped. We are just like you. As bad as you want to race, we also want to. When it gets in your blood, it stays there for the rest of your life. Registration for the TRICK/OLIMPIC RACING CHASSIS NCDS #3 is still open. If you haven’t registered, you still have plenty of time. Just go to the website www.daytonaofdirt.com and click of the NCDS REGISTRATION PAGE, find your section and fill out your name and put your kart number in the class you intend to race. It’s that simple. I thank all of you who has already used the online registration. Having this information done ahead of race day really helps everything move a little faster. Get your stuff ready and in gear cause our intentions is to race Saturday!

Back