CLONE 425 $$
GUARANTEED MONEY
OPEN TIRES
Entry Fee $65
1st $1000
2nd $400
3rd $200
4th $100
PRELUDE CLONE *** CLONE 375 *** CLONE HEAVY *** CLONE 425 *** CLONE 450 *** SR CHAMP 425 *** SR CHAMP 425 $$ ***LIMITED MODIFIED *** SR CLONE (35+) (under probation) ***JR 1 $$ *** JR 2 $$ *** JR 3 $$ *** JR CHAMP $$ *** TEEN CHAMP

Entry Fee $45
OPEN TIRES
1st $500
2nd $200
3rd $100
4th $50
18 KM
BEGINNER RED PLATE *** JR 1 POINTS*** JR 2 POINTS**** JR 3 POINTS *** JR CHAMP POINTS
ENTRY FEE $35
OPEN TIRES
PREDATOR 375 *** PREDATOR 390 *** PREDATOR 425
Entry Fee $35
OPEN TIRES
1st $200
2nd $100
3rd $75
4th $50
5th $50
6th $50
14 KM

REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ONLINE AT WWW.DAYTONAOFDIRT.COM

All classes will be run by qualifying except Baby Champ and Kid Kart
All classes will be OPEN TIRE rule.

Gates open- 10:00
Practice- 1:00
Qualifying- After Practice
Mains to Follow

Gate Fee: $15.00
6 and under - No Charge

For any additional information please feel free to contact:
Tommy Burrow - 336-953-2424

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Registration for the TRICK/OLIMPIC RACING CHASSIS (home of the LTO) NCDS #4 is up and running. You can go to our website www.daytonaofdirt.com and register for your classes! If you need parking reserved, call or text me at 336-953-2522. I’ll be glad to help you out. We want to thank Marc Mode for coming on board as a race sponsor. This is for July 13. Gates open at 10:00 with practice at 1:00.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and are now ready to get back to racing and compete against some of the best competition found anywhere. The T/O NCDS held at LRP this weekend offers great competition, friendly atmosphere, great food, and a track that is second to none. Registration for the TRICK/OLIMPIC RACING CHASSIS NCDS #4 is open. Feel free to go to our website and register for your classes you intend to run. The website is www.daytonaofdirt.com. It cost nothing to register. If you would like to reserve parking, please call or text 336-953-2522. You can go anywhere and race but until you race with our competitors and win, that’s when you can stand up and say you’ve done something. We hope you all are planning to make the trip. Thank you all very much and I’ll see you Saturday!

Registrations are coming in. If you haven’t registered, there is still plenty of time, I won’t be cutting the registration off until sometime Friday. That will also depend on how fast I get my running done Friday morning. Usually I cut registration off around 3:00. So just go to our website www.daytonaofdirt.com and find the registration page, scroll down until you see your class group and submit your entry. It’s really simple. Thanks to everyone who helps out by using our online system. It really helps out.

This weekend is our TRICK/OLIMPIC NCDS RACE #4. If you want to race a good fair race where everyone is treated equal then the NCDS is the place you need be. If you want a place that put the racer first, then the NCDS Is the series you want. Come on out to Liberty Raceway Parks to enjoy the wonderful family atmosphere while you’re enjoying a good hamburger or hotdog or a cold soft drink.

Last edited:
Tomorrow is FRI-YAY! Time to get the last minute touches done, load up the trailer, get a good night's sleep, and the next time you see the sun will be RACE DAY! I hope you're ready! FRI-YAY is my running day. I don't text and drive and I have to admit, my recording text system just don't understand me most of the time and it would take an hour to get it to say the correct message so I opt not to use it. If anyone does need anything tomorrow, send me a text and as soon as I get to a stopping place, I will either call or return the text back. If I were to stop every time I received a text, I wouldn't get much done and according to some, I don't do much anyway. The Online Registration will stay open until around 3:00 PM tomorrow. If you haven't registered for your classes, you still have plenty of time. Go to our website www.daytonaofdirt.com and then to the NCDS registration page, scroll down to your class group and complete the requested information and send. It's that easy. You will put your kart number in the row of the class you intend to run. If you want to make changes when you get to the track, you can do so when you go to the signup window. FRI-YAY is some people's favorite day but my favorite day is RACE DAY! HOPE YOU PLANNING TO COME AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THE REST OF US. SEE YOU SATURDAY!

There is still plenty of time if you haven't entered for the TRICK/OLIMPIC RACING CHASSIS NCDS #4 tomorrow. The website you go to is www.daytonaofdirt.com to find the online registration. I appreciate everyone helping me out by using it. I never know what may come up on race day so I try to get done all I can before that. It's 12:41 now and the cutoff is 3:00 so you still have plenty of time to sign up for your classes. Hope you have safe travels tomorrow and good luck!

Back