Trick Olimpic

KKania17

Does anyone have a way to get in touch with them? Tried calling them multiple times left messages, Facebook messages, no reply. Funny how everyone trashes Ward, Ive gotten in touch with them 100 times easier than these cats. Part of the reason I went this route was for support, and I’ve gotten zero in the 2 years I’ve owned this kart 👍

I have a 16 monster bad boy flat kart running central PA on 55s. Ran numbers I found on here 58 left 65 cross +.25/-2.5 camber. Almost a second off the pace, kart did not want to turn and when it did would plow like a dump truck apex out, felt like it didn’t have a RF. Last race I ran 60 left 55 cross +.75/-2.75 as directed by someone local, felt better, was able to maneuver around karts better, improved speed throughout the day still 1 second off. Aired up, moved both rear hubs right for race and was better but still .4 off

what am I missing? Im a night racer only dabbled in daytime racing through my years. Originally had a 15 deg block on RF switched to 12 as directed. Tires are roughly .065 duro 60-65 prepping with Lambert blue or hotlap external, superior inside.

Whole BMS series, selinsgrove shellhammers 7stars.

8/12 caster, rf lead
1 1/2front stagger
1 3/8 rear
38” rear track
47 nose
Seat 8.5 off axle

I’m 6’2” 185 lbs

59 % left, 46.5 % nose, 64 % cross, Caster and lead OK, 2.65 RF neg camber, .5 LF pos camber, seat gotta be mounted right, 1.5" front stagger OK, 1 3/8" rear OK for 7 stars and shellhammers, only need 1" selinsgrove, RR inside edge of wheel 1/4 " off frame, LR 3/4" off frame, If that gives a major handling problem it's ALL tires, NEW 55s you need 2 sets 90 cc set for early punching like 55, 75 CC set punching 58 to 60 for later, and a cured 2020 or 2019 good set of 33s punching around 62 NEVER any prep outside, can have 30 cc inside, some times for qualifying.
Are you going to shellhammers on Sunday ?

most of my tires are 2019/20, have a set that came from CAP, a set from Rausch, a pair I cut, and a set JP cut. All have had 90/120cc in them, only the set I cut are freshly rolled. I have a set of CAP 33s that I loaned to a buddy who krugged them 🥳 so I use them for practice lol probably could qualify on? So basically I’m just too hard on rubber right now... like I said I’m a night racer, I’m terrified of over prepping and ruining my tires for the whole season especially with the shortage. I was planning on Shellhammers Sunday but supposed to run a stock car Saturday night and if I need to reroll, at this point I’m probably in no shape to run lol. I want to run, closest track to me was nice getting home at 4 last time we ran there. Meant to say hello at 7 stars, I was pitted next to Jared

Yes to hard but just duro is not the issue, to CURED an older 55 punching the same as a fresh 55 is not the same 55 if that makes sense, plus then not being rerolled fresh makes it worse, I never noticed ya by Jared

Gotcha gotcha I know what your saying. essentially I’m just peeing in the wind until tires are available, probably just pull the plug on this year I guess, I got nothing for local racing either 🤦‍♂️

Not sure which track Selinsgrove or 7 stars is next after this weekend at shellhammers, BUT if you want to run give me a heads up I'll loan ya tires for the day , I have Good 33s and 1 new set of 55s, your running Clone ?

Not sure which track Selinsgrove or 7 stars is next after this weekend at shellhammers, BUT if you want to run give me a heads up I'll loan ya tires for the day , I have Good 33s and 1 new set of 55s, your running Clone ?
You can't beat that with any stick!

Back