Trick Titlist Question

racerx59m

My front spindle washers are dead even!Was wondering what effect will moving 1 or 2 washers on the right front do?Just trying to tweak it to get it a little sweeter!And up or down with the spindle?

That was also with 4 pounds left side 5 pounds right!Then moved up to 10 and 8 and it handled way better also changed my prep program too!

- - - Updated - - -

10 right 8 left

if you didn't win, there is always room for improvement.
I wouldn't touch it until you find out how far off you are

If your winning heat races against same competition at 5 & 4 lb of air that tells me your close maybe could go 4.5 & 5.5, NO low to medium bite track changes that much from heat to features to warrant 8 lb Lt and 10 lb right your taking to big of a swing at it killing your forward drive, and don't do a 2 lb split only do 1 lb split try 7 lb & 6 lb.
Confirmation your on a flat kart ? Not champ ?, are you running same set of tires for your features ? If so are you wiping less ? What are your cambers set at ?

If your winning heat races against same competition at 5 & 4 lb of air that tells me your close maybe could go 4.5 & 5.5, NO low to medium bite track changes that much from heat to features to warrant 8 lb Lt and 10 lb right your taking to big of a swing at it killing your forward drive, and don't do a 2 lb split only do 1 lb split try 7 lb & 6 lb.
Confirmation your on a flat kart ? Not champ ?, are you running same set of tires for your features ? If so are you wiping less ? What are your cambers set at ?

Yes its a flat kart!And yes i run the same hooiser d30a tires for the feature!I wash the tires and give them only 1 coat of prep!Maybe I should put more prep on too then.My camber is Lf +.5 and the RF is+2.7 my caster is Lf 9 degrees and my RF is 11 degrees!

Then sometimes when it was dryslick in the heat it was so loose ass end with 9 and 6 with that air pressure I was just experimenting with!

Then sometimes when it was dryslick in the heat it was so loose ass end with 9 and 6 with that air pressure I was just experimenting with!

Ya I bet it was loose number one you were to high on air at 9lb number two with a 3 lb split you really loosened it up, your not that far off STOP taking such big swings at it, as Jamie just posted air pressure is not your answer If 4 & 5 is good for heat don't go over 6.5Lb for feature and only use 1 lb split, PUSH on exit if you were to try to help it with cross you would lower it however I would not do that leave your washers even for now until you learn more about tweeking your set-up, try adding 1/4" of rear stagger first while using more realistic pressures, and your most likely correct in saying you can most likely prep more than 1 coat.
What prep are you using ?

Sweet Spot numbers for that chassis here in Central Pa on Med grip tracks is, 47% nose, 58.5 to 59 % left, 60 to 62 % cross, 2.65 RF camber, .75 LF camber. 1 1/2" front Stagger and for 10 th mile track 1 1/2" rear stagger.

Back