Tricky Vic/ Old-Timer

I wanted to thank ole4 and David for sharing some facts about the above mentioned. I checked back on thread he (Vic) started to see how he was doing. I even started working on an old spare kart to donate. I did not mention it because I didn't want to promise anything and not be able to fulfill that promise. But none the less I was working on it the best I could afford. My son and I have been through some tough times and many strangers have helped. I don't know what I would have done with out that help. We are doing better now and I wanted to pay the kindness forward even though we don't have much extra. I would have felt so used and taken advantage of if what was discovered wasn't made available to us here on Bob's.In todays computer era I have at least learned to take the time to check out things a bit better from here forward. I have to admit that I rode a sympathy train before to some extent until I realized that everyone else in this world has had a difficulty one way or another. While some problems may seem worse than others to some, it still may seem like the end of the world for the person going through it. There is a lot of nice people on this forum with kind sharing hearts. Im glad a few took the time to bring out the news and help prevent others from being taken advantage of.

good to hear from you danny....hope that you and jude had a good thanksgiving. it's that time of the year that we all need to look around us and see where we can spread some cheer and maybe help a family that is less fortunate than we are.

Good Morning Danny, I would just like to say thanks to ole4 and David myself for helping us all out. I think Old Tricky Vic was working on a lot of us, but also wondered how could one man have so much bad luck ! Any way long story short he told me all his troubles and that he had nothing to give on the PIF kart give away, but that he would send me $20.00 via pay pal to help with nuts and bolts. I told him it would be fine just keep the $20.00 but he insisted and sent it ....it wasn't 30 minutes later when ole4 started calling him out, I was dumbfounded and couldn't figure it out for a little while. After it was all over I thought about sending his $20.00 back and telling him to shove it,.... but I figured this donation was actually coming from the mini bike guys . So thanks OMB I appreciate the donation !
You know people seem to be a little nicer this time of year, but Old Tricky Vic was just to nice.... Lesson learned for alot of us !

Well I at least gotta give him some credit Eric......he can't be all that bad, he could of just not sent it at all. It don't take much, but Now i'm really confused and wondering. Like you said, I am kinda dumbfounded also as to why he would even send it if he is such a scamer.

Sorry Danny I wasn't trying to confuse you.....I was a little confused to at first, but he could have been setting us all up who knows. I know we have alot of good honest people here on Bobs like ole4 and David... and I'm Glad of it ! Thanks Guys . :)

Sorry Danny I wasn't trying to confuse you.....I was a little confused to at first, but he could have been setting us all up who knows. I know we have alot of good honest people here on Bobs like ole4 and David... and I'm Glad of it ! Thanks Guys .

Ok I kinda get it now. It don't take much to confuse me these days.....I ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can still cut warm butter.:eek:

Well I at least gotta give him some credit Eric......he can't be all that bad, he could of just not sent it at all. It don't take much, but Now i'm really confused and wondering. Like you said, I am kinda dumbfounded also as to why he would even send it if he is such a scamer.

Because that's how scammers work, spend/send 20 now, to get much more back, later on...(it was an investment).

scammers prey on all of us....but i do know that Mrs Jung Dung Flung the 3rd is an honest woman and she said that she needed my help....her late husband left her with millions and no way to get at it.....so i am going to help and in return, she's going to split 23.5 million US dollar with me!! When I get my money, i'm going to buy a new kart and a new motor!! should be anyday now....jsut waiting for it to hit the bank....

and if you think that i won't share!! i will!! everyone will get exactly the same amount.......

:eek:

scammers prey on all of us....but i do know that Mrs Jung Dung Flung the 3rd is an honest woman and she said that she needed my help....her late husband left her with millions and no way to get at it.....so i am going to help and in return, she's going to split 23.5 million US dollar with me!! When I get my money, i'm going to buy a new kart and a new motor!! should be anyday now....jsut waiting for it to hit the bank....

and if you think that i won't share!! i will!! everyone will get exactly the same amount.......

:eek:

0? I already have that much now...lol

/QUOTE]

haha.. Good Example Mikey ! lol :D

Back