Triton jr pulling to left

Set up the cart according to prc setup sheet. Moved rf spindle down to add cross and was where we needed to be according to some help. Cart pulled really hard to the left. My thinking was to move rf spindle back up to compensate for the pull. Helped a little bit still had pull according to my son. Any suggestions? Thanks

It's dirt oval racing it will pull left, changing the cross won't help, excessive caster split is usually the problem if pull to the left is excessive.
what were your caster settings ? What was LF camber setting ? Which holes are the LF and RF in front or back ?

It's dirt oval racing it will pull left, changing the cross won't help, excessive caster split is usually the problem if pull to the left is excessive.
what were your caster settings ? What was LF camber setting ? Which holes are the LF and RF in front or back ?
1/2 on left. -2.5 right. 7 left rear hole 10 right front hole

Both should be in rear holes on the Triton.
Curious how much experience does your driver have ? and how long have you been on the triton ? Is this an upgrade ?
PRC said tear hole on left and front hole on right. Coming from a nemesis to this one. You can push the kart on a flat surface and the kart turns left hard. My sons been driving for a little over a yr now.

Both should be in rear holes on the Triton.
Curious how much experience does your driver have ? and how long have you been on the triton ? Is this an upgrade ?
I’m not saying you are wrong by any means. Just do t understand why they said Lf rear hole and rf front hole

PRC said tear hole on left and front hole on right. Coming from a nemesis to this one. You can push the kart on a flat surface and the kart turns left hard. My sons been driving for a little over a yr now.
Like I pointed out there supposed to pull left, years ago before we had scales, we had the garage floor marked would put in steering lock push kart straight forward if it pulled left and hit it's mark at 12 ft out we didn't worry about rescale, anyway up to you if you feel it's excessive I'd recheck your caster settings make sure there where you think they are, and not excessive split, I think you'll have better results with what I posted in your other thread for set up.

Like I pointed out there supposed to pull left, years ago before we had scales, we had the garage floor marked would put in steering lock push kart straight forward if it pulled left and hit it's mark at 12 ft out we didn't worry about rescale, anyway up to you if you feel it's excessive I'd recheck your caster settings make sure there where you think they are, and not excessive split, I think you'll have better results with what I posted in your other thread for set up.
Ok. Thank you sir

I would go down to .25 left front, move the RF block to the rear of course you need to make sure you're on 7 and 10 caster..I'm curious how you ended up running with racing promotors setup

Back