Attachments

• 5B0CB675-2D6A-4429-9928-7DE8D44B824A.jpeg
    5B0CB675-2D6A-4429-9928-7DE8D44B824A.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 293EA495-3215-4CD2-BBDC-0DF1A420E009.jpeg
    293EA495-3215-4CD2-BBDC-0DF1A420E009.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 67
Jr doesn’t use pills, just the pins
I think the 14 uses just like it looks.do they have a manual for these chassis.ive never owned a phantom.😂you would figure they would print a manual for them..just saying.i emailed phantom i said im running a 2-stroke open on it they said we dont recommend it.that they could set me up with one i could.lol they ran small tube chassis long before big tubes came along.😂always trying to make a dollar

Put the pin in the bottom hole to raise the frame for dirt, lowering the axle down. Bottom holes dirt, top holes asphalt and concrete.

Mine are in the top holes like yours, but there are usually lines on the cassette assembly with arrows indicating the “stock position” that I leave mine at and adjust the cross with the washers

Pin in top hole on the hanger, should be a set of witness marks on the cassette. Pin in top hole on frame will have 1 witness line visible above hanger and one about flush with top of the hanger. They send manuals with new chassis purchases. Reason they wouldn't recommend the Junior Triton for open 2 stroke is likely due to the frame being purpose built narrower and the seat centerline shifted forward. If you're always fighting a loose condition its likely not going to be fixed with a recommended setup or tire combination.

Pin in top hole on the hanger, should be a set of witness marks on the cassette. Pin in top hole on frame will have 1 witness line visible above hanger and one about flush with top of the hanger. They send manuals with new chassis purchases. Reason they wouldn't recommend the Junior Triton for open 2 stroke is likely due to the frame being purpose built narrower and the seat centerline shifted forward. If you're always fighting a loose condition its likely not going to be fixed with a recommended setup or tire combination.
It was a hand me down chassis.but a local guy has won 11500$ with one with a 450 honda on one.🤷🏻‍♂️Used to be a guy from pennsylvania race local here in ky and he use to kick peoples butts on a 79 bandit 1” tube chassis.he said he liked way it drove he could fell it flex under him.not counting all the 500$ checks it made him..😂

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a hand me down chassis.but a local guy has won 11500$ with one with a 450 honda on one.🤷🏻‍♂️Used to be a guy from pennsylvania race local here in ky and he use to kick peoples butts on a 79 bandit 1” tube chassis.he said he liked way it drove he could fell it flex under him.not counting all the 500$ checks it made him..😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I mean you don't even gotta have a new kart to win in UAS. Flex that old kart baby. Flex it all the way. Who cares. It's a beater kart. Just like a beater car, I bash into things with mine all the time and I don't care

Back