Triton jr

What was the kart doing. Rockport is very low grip.
47.5 nose
58 left
64 cross maybe less.
+.5 LF camber - 2.5 RF camber pull both caster blocks to the back hole.
1 1/2 front stagger
1 5/8 + rear stagger
10/12 caster

What did you wipe with What was air. How high is the seat off the rear axle?
This is going be close to what im going too .i think big problem was how far my seat was to left.had to check up coming off to get front to bite.

Come on back. Track has improved some went from being a 12.? Track to low 11’s.i think he has few 750$ races this yr.have to check schedule
It just depends on my work schedule. Did they change 3 and 4 or do you still have to park the kart to get it through it?

It just depends on my work schedule. Did they change 3 and 4 or do you still have to park the kart to get it through it?
Well they pushed the straight out to the fence,the grass isnt there no more.i try come in wide and leave wide,so do alot of others.1-2 seems more of problem to me.

Well they pushed the straight out to the fence,the grass isnt there no more.i try come in wide and leave wide,so do alot of others.1-2 seems more of problem to me.
Its pretty smooth,john puts calcium on it too.gets alittle greasy at nite.i like it bc its 10 miles from the house.i wish briar patch still ran that place was fun little banked track.

Last year you had to dang near stop the kart getting into 3 and almost monster truck the middle turtle to really get through there. I know Jason Cox said the same thing about almost stopping the kart there. I would lift right before I hit the bump going into one then pretty much back on throttle once just before the center of the corner.

Last year you had to dang near stop the kart getting into 3 and almost monster truck the middle turtle to really get through there. I know Jason Cox said the same thing about almost stopping the kart there. I would lift right before I hit the bump going into one then pretty much back on throttle once just before the center of the corner.
Cox flys over there.

What was the kart doing. Rockport is very low grip.
47.5 nose
58 left
64 cross maybe less.
+.5 LF camber - 2.5 RF camber pull both caster blocks to the back hole.
1 1/2 front stagger
1 5/8 + rear stagger
10/12 caster

What did you wipe with What was air. How high is the seat off the rear
Some people run less when needed its all situational. Now much you think ole Disco has in this picture?

Where is rhis guys seat at.am i overlooking something

Attachments

• 4AEA7AB5-5D0C-4593-89F6-D5AE5C01093C.png
    4AEA7AB5-5D0C-4593-89F6-D5AE5C01093C.png
    471.8 KB · Views: 45
Heres my new start point..im going give it a whirl..moved all lead on seat and put seat in right spot and those was numbers👍

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 50
Back