Triton question

going to try and explain my question clearly but not sure how well I will do ...I will start by saying I know when cross is added by moving front end everything needs reset..camber ,toe
Numbers are just hypothetical percentages...let's say I have 65% cross and want more drive up out of the corner and decide I'm going to add cross and so wanting more drive off left rear would it be better to make a left rear pill change will that put slightly more weight on the left rear I know it will also put weight on the right front but will it add slightly more to left rear then right front because I moved the left rear down instead of moving right front down..
And if I have a push exiting the corner and decide I'm going to change cross would it be better to move right front up ...will it loose more weight on right front then on left rear because adjustment was done to front
Or is it just a wash and doesn't matter if you add 2% of cross the weight on right front and left rear gain the same regardless of which tire is moved down
And then does it matter because I've changed ride height at front or rear I'm sure it changes weight transfer on one end or the other
Hope it makes sense

Back