TritonJr LR hub

Friday night we were fast but in one of our two heat races we caught the end of wreck where another kart backed into our LR and bent out axle.

“Send it” he said. The kid rolled out and won 340 Clone going away. Then started in the 4th row of the Jr3 race and raced up and got his RF on the door handle as the leader took the checkered flag. I couldn’t believe he was that fast with axle bent. Yesterday, as I was looking over the rear axle I noticed the LR hub (same are that was bent) had slid down the axle to the snap ring. Slid about 2”.

what handling effect did that have on the kart? Tighten it up?

Put it on the scales 100 % as raced, compare your numbers, reset rear hub spacing and rescale to numbers as raced, should make it even better as you'll have more forward drive off the turn.

Put it on the scales 100 % as raced, compare your numbers, reset rear hub spacing and rescale to numbers as raced, should make it even better as you'll have more forward drive off the turn.
Lap times were faster before the hub moved. Considerably faster so you think the original setup was close. Our best lap times were in Clone Medium and that setup had about 2% less cross than our Jr3 setup.

Lap times were faster before the hub moved. Considerably faster so you think the original setup was close. Our best lap times were in Clone Medium and that setup had about 2% less cross than our Jr3 setup.
Your faster lap times most likely had to do with that pesky plate being missing.

My bad I took it as you were saying when you were the fastest you later discovered the LR hub had moved.

Back